Compression stockings of the compression category II are essential in the treatment of venous and lymphatic leg diseases. Wearing them is recommended, in case of:
- varicose veins of the lower extremities (varicosity),
- after varicose vein operations (sclerotizing and varix operation),
- for preventing thrombosis,
- in case of chronic venous insufficiency,
- in case of local (eventually bleeding) aneurysm (angiodysplasia),
- in case of oedemas, post operation oedemas,
- in case of chronic lymphoedemas (lymphoedema),
- and for the maintenance treatment of healed crural ulcers.
For further information about the application of the products, find Applications.